EKA was established in 1946 (certificate of registration No. 266 !) as The Engineering and Commercial Association Limited. The company began operations in the field of building materials and as a supplier to the few industries that existed then. Its main activity was trading in steel, cement timber and pipes. During the 1960's the company expanded its activity firstly in sanitary ware and soon after in ceramic tiles being one of the first to realise their market potential.
|Year of Establishment||1946|